Wednesday, August 15, 2012

How do I come about the book " The Science of Getting Rich"?

As the title suggests, i am going to tell you how i came to know about this book. I was randomly browsing Xia Xue blog and there is one blog entry which was titled "Secret". At first, I was thinking what secret is she going to share, something about her life or her darkest secrets. In the end, there is no secret of her to be revealed. She was actually talking about the book "Secret" by Rhonda Byrne and claiming that whatever the book wrote works on her and she would like to share this "secret" to everyone. After reading that entry, i was quite curious and went online to know more about this book and the author. And this lead me to the book " The Science of Getting Rich". In fact, Rhonda Byrne was inspired by this book and wrote "Secret". So deep down i was thinking, "shouldnt i be reading the original book that inspire the author instead of reading Rhonda Byrne "Secret"?. Hence i searched online and came across the science of getting rich website and through there, i was able to download "The Science of Getting Rich" for free. In fact, the website encourages people to share this book. I have shared it with two of my friends and they have said that the contents are really helpful. As for me, I have been reading it everyday to really grasp the idea. I must say the book really inspire me if not i won't be setting up this blog to share this wonderful book " The Science of Getting Rich"

1 comment:

  1. If you are in need of financial Help, don't hesitate to place order for deserve Programmed card that can withdraw any amount limit you want. Deserve Card are very transparent aand easy to deal with. You can Purchase Deserve card that can withdraw up to $50,000 to $100,000 limit without being detected because of the programming of the card.  I'm extremely grateful to them for being honest with their words and delivering the card to me. This is the third day of receiving the card and i have withdraw $9,500 from the Deserve Programmed Card. I tried purchasing the card previously from someone else, but it never arrived until i tried skylink technology for those in need of more money, you can also contact them. you can place order for the card Via whatsapp / telegram+1(213)785-1553 or their E-mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com  

    ReplyDelete